Candidate must be capable of ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Will communicate with customers, dock workers, and truck drivers. Night Position, hours will flex with shipping, primarily 2 pm to 8 pm Monday through Wednesday, 2pm to midnight Thursday and Friday, Saturday night Noon to 8pm. Preference given to Bilingual candidates. Join a team oriented, fun workplace that offers excellent benefits. Salary range $11 - $13 per hour depending upon qualifications.
Responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Communicate with customers, dock workers, and truck drivers as needed. Locks up with night dock foreman.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service Interfacing: Works closely with dock employees and truck drivers in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Verifies on-hand inventories and generates all related paperwork for receiving and shipping of products.
Data Entry: Data entry activity to assure that all data input is an accurate and timely manner.
- Telecopy/Filing: Faxes/scans to employees and/or customers as required, and receives
faxes, emails and forms and distributes. Maintains files and proper filing procedures for all items and assists with general office filing.
- Outbound Freight: Perform the final quantity verification for all outbound orders. Responsible for ensuring that all documents match and represent the order accurately. Verify that the carrier is the legitimate carrier for each load.
- Housekeeping: Recognizes a clean working environment is necessary at all facilities. Helps maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
Qualifications: Bilingual preferred, Knowledge of computers, general office skills, multitasking.
Experience or Training Required:
- Type at least 50 words per minute.
- Proficient with 10-key
Mandatory Job Requirements:
The requirements that an individual must absolutely possess to perform the essential function of the job include:
1. Excellent communications skills
2. Computer literate
3. Team player, supportive of all office staff
4. Ability to work 2 nd shift and Over 40 hours per week, hours vary with shipping, typical 2pm to midnight M-F Saturday noon to 8pm. Monday through Wednesday typically shorter days
5. Ability to handle multi line phone system
6. Problem solving abilities
7. Office equipment capability
8. Ability to file accurately
9. Maintain complete confidentiality with sensitive company information.